Skip the Line Alhambra Tour with Tickets in Granada - Middle Seasons
Skip the line for a 3-hour tour of Alhambra - including admission tickets - and discover the second most visited monument in Spain - declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Enjoy the interesting stories of Alhambra's cultural history with a professional guide together with the best viewpoints of Granada. The magical palaces and gardens await you! The Alhambra is visually stunning while being steeped in history and multi-layered cultures. If you are planning a trip to Spain, this monumental site is absolutely worth including in your itinerary.
Alhambra has a rich history and impressive buildings and gardens. Through time, it hsa served as the residence of Nasrid Sultans, a military zone, royal guard and much more. The name of the buildings speaks for itself. The Alhambra cannot be missed!
For this tour during the Low Seasons (Early January through Mid March) or the High Seasons (Late March to Mid June, Mid September to Early November, December to Early January), please click on the applicable link below:
Rates - including tax
(Ages 4 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
Mid June to Mid September
Early November through November
Check-in is at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time; no refunds for latecomers.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. You must provide your Passport / ID details during the booking process in order for your guide to pre-purchase your admission tickets and bring your Passports / IDs on the day of the tour to show at the monument entrance. Hotel pick-up not included; the meeting location at the Alhambra will be specified on your E-Ticket. Guides will accept either printed or smartphone E-Ticket. Pricing is per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
- Participants age 6 and older must wear face masks or coverings - exceptions for those with pre-existing health or breathing disability issues
- Social distancing will be maintained (2 meters)
- Full policies and procedures will be provided with your E-Ticket
- You must provide your Passport / ID details during the booking process in order for your guide to pre-purchase your admission tickets
- You must bring your passports / IDs on the day of the tour to show at the entrance to the monument
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- If anyone in your party has trouble walking and needs any assistance, an email address will be provided on your E-Ticket to contact in order to arrange for the best possible experience
- Professional guide
- Many stories and legends during your walking tour of Alhambra
- Entrance tickets to the Alhambra
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Optional guide gratuities
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Hotel pick-up not included; the meeting location at the Alhambra will be specified on your E-Ticket. Guides will accept either printed or smartphone E-Ticket. Pricing is per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.