Sailing Adventure with Vineyards, Winery Tour & Wine Tasting from Barcelona
Enjoy an exclusive sailing experience onboard a luxury sailboat and sail to one of the oldest wine regions in Spain to visit a familiar wine cellar where you will taste their Mediterranean organic wines.
The unique and luxury sailboat combines a classic pedigree with contemporary comfort. You will travel along the coast and take in views of Barcelona landmarks and the beautiful and famous skyline. After the sailing, you'll arrive in the Alella harbor and a private transfer will take you to the winery. Expert sommeliers will welcome you at this family run winery, a beautiful 14th century masia, surrounded by vineyards and the Mediterranean Sea. You will have the chance to stroll along its vineyards cultivated for over 25 years, now using organic and modern techniques.
After a relaxing morning and tasting their exclusive wines, it's time to come back to the city in a private van. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime experience!
Please Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 3 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
Check-in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum 2 persons required for tour to operate. Maximum 12 persons per order. Minimum age to taste wine is 18. Tour does NOT include hotel pickup; the departure location at Port Olimpic is specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
- Busy areas are frequently disinfected
- Guides must wash their hands frequently
- Sanitizing hand gel available for guests and staff
- Transport vehicles and other equipment are disinfected regularly
- Social distancing will be implemented during the tour
- Staff temperature is checked frequently
- The use of face masks in public areas is mandatory in accordance with Spanish government regulations
- Contactless payment of tips is available
- Staff showing symptoms will be required to stay at home
- Sail along the coast of Barcelona on a luxury sailing boat
- Snacks (olives, chips & crackers, soft drinks, beer, water, wine or Champagne
- Professional bilingual guide (English, Spanish)
- Guided visit to the vineyard and wine cellar
- Wine tasting (3 wines accompanied with cheese, sausage, bread, tomato, oil & salt)
- Roundtrip transportation from Barcelona
- Premium small group tour (maximum capacity of the boat is 12 persons)
- Hotel pick-up
- Additional food or beverages
- Optional guide gratuities
What to Wear
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable soft-soled walking shoes
- Maximum 12 persons per order.
- All passengers must show a valid ID or passport at check-in desk in order to board the boat.
- This tour is subject to alteration, cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather or other special circumstances beyond the control of the guides.
- Minimum age to legally taste wine in Spain is 18.
The wines of Alella have a long history and there is great significance in Catalan wine. Known and loved at Roman times, Pliny and Martial are cited as Laietan wines. Alella wines were, in the middle of the Middle Ages, the favorites in the Barcelona Seu, to later become one of the quality wines exported from Catalonia throughout the world, with particular attention to the overseas colonies where there was a large population of Catalans.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Maximum 12 persons per order. Tour does NOT include hotel pickup; the departure location at Port Olimpic is specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.