Barcelona Markets Tour & Paella Cooking Workshop with a Professional Chef
Your small group food experience begins with a delightful taste of traditional gourmet bites. Let yourself go and follow the suggestions of a professional chef guiding you through the colourful Boqueria Market, one of the most famous markets in the world, for its incredible variety of products. Amaze yourself with new tastes of local gourmet delicacies and try traditional groceries carefully selected by your chef. Continue your visit through the maze of the old town of Barcelona to reach the Santa Caterina Market. Savor authentic delicatessens of the market, a selection of appetizers that will surprise your taste.
Continue your experience with a hands-on cooking workshop and learn how to cook a proper paella to surprize your friends with your cooking abilities. This is your unique chance to learn by the hands of a professional chef on how to prepare a typical Spanish meal. Learn how to choose fresh ingredients and the way to cook them, select the proper rice and make the magic with your own hands. You will prepare a complete menu of 5 different courses: Gazpacho and Patatas Bravas as starters, Baked Onion Carpaccio with Xato Sauce and Seafood Paella as main courses and finish with the typical Catalan Cream dessert. Enjoy good memories of your gastronomic journey while you taste the paella you cooked paired with a selection of wine.
Please Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 3 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
Check-in is at least 15 minutes before the activity start time.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age to taste wine in Spain is 18. Minimum 2 persons required for tour to operate. Hotel pick-up is not included; the meeting location will be specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are per-person in U.S. Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
- Busy areas are frequently disinfected
- Guides must wash their hands frequently
- Sanitizing hand gel available for guests and staff
- Transport vehicles and other equipment are disinfected regularly
- Social distancing will be implemented during the tour
- Staff temperature is checked frequently
- The use of face masks in public areas is mandatory in accordance with Spanish government regulations
- Contactless payment of tips is available
- Staff showing symptoms will be required to stay at home
- Guided tour by professional chef
- Taste of gourmet local delicacies
- Visit Boqueria and Santa Caterina markets
- Hands-on cooking workshop
- A complete lunch of 5 different courses
- Beverages (wines, cava, soft drinks and water)
- Wine tasting (ages 18+)
- Hotel pick-up
- Optional guide gratuities
- Minimum age to taste wine in Spain is 18.
- Please note at time of booking any dietary restrictions or allergies.
- Guided activities may be affected by special circumstances beyond the control of the guides.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Hotel pick-up is not included; the meeting location will be specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are per-person in U.S. Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.