Paella Cooking Workshop with a Professional Chef in Barcelona
Have you always wished to know how to cook a proper paella and surprise your friends with your cooking abilities? This is your unique chance to learn from a professional chef how to prepare a typical Spanish meal. Learn how to choose fresh ingredients and the way to cook them, select the proper rice and make the magic with your own hands.
You will prepare a complete menu of 5 different courses: Gazpacho and Patatas Bravas as starters, Baked Onion Carpaccio with Xato Sauce and Seafood Paella as main courses and finish with the typical Catalan dessert, the Catalan Cream. Enjoy a small group for a personalized experience and share good memories of your journey while you taste the paella you cooked paired with a selection of wine.
Please Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 3 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
Check in is at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age to taste wine in Spain is 18. Minimum 2 persons required for tour to operate. Hotel pick-up is not included; the meeting location will be specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are per-person in U.S. Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
- Busy areas are frequently disinfected
- Guides must wash their hands frequently
- Sanitizing hand gel available for guests and staff
- Transport vehicles and other equipment are disinfected regularly
- Social distancing will be implemented during the tour
- Staff temperature is checked frequently
- The use of face masks in public areas is mandatory in accordance with Spanish government regulations
- Contactless payment of tips is available
- Staff showing symptoms will be required to stay at home
- Hands-on cooking workshop by a professional chef
- A complete lunch of 5 different courses
- Beverage (wines, cava, soft drinks and water)
- Wine tasting (ages 18+)
- Hotel pick-up
- Additional food or beverages
- Optional guide gratuities
- Minimum age to taste wine in Spain is 18.
- Please note any special dietary restrictions or allergies during the booking process.
- Guided activities may be affected by special circumstances beyond the control of the guides.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Hotel pick-up is not included; the meeting location will be specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are per-person in U.S. Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.