Barcelona Markets Tour with a Professional Chef
Come along on this delicious small group activity with a professional chef guide in Barcelona.
Start your day with a delightful taste of traditional gourmet bites. Let yourself follow the suggestions of a professional chef guiding you through the colorful Boqueria Market, one of the most famous markets worldwide, recognised for its incredible varieties of products. Amaze yourself with new tastes of local gourmet delicacies and visit traditional grocery shops carefully selected by the chef.
Continue your visit through the maze of the old town of Barcelona to reach the Santa Caterina Market and enjoy the splendid curved rooftop of the market recently reimagined by the famous architects Miralles and Tagliabue. Savor authentic delicatessen items of the market, a selection of appetizers that will surprise your taste buds.
Please Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 3 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
Check in is at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum 2 persons required for tour to operate. Hotel pick-up is not included; thye meeting location will be specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are per-person in U.S. Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
- Busy areas are frequently disinfected
- Guides must wash their hands frequently
- Sanitizing hand gel available for guests and staff
- Transport vehicles and other equipment are disinfected regularly
- Social distancing will be implemented during the tour
- Staff temperature is checked frequently
- The use of face masks in public areas is mandatory in accordance with Spanish government regulations
- Contactless payment of tips is available
- Staff showing symptoms will be required to stay at home
- Guided tour by a professional chef
- Taste gourmet delicatessen items
- Visit Boqueria and Santa Caterina markets
- Hotel pick-up
- Additional food or beverages
- Optional guide gratuities
- Please specify any dietary restrictions or allergies at the time of booking.
- Guided tours may be affected by special circumstances beyond the control of the guides.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Hotel pick-up is not included; the meeting location will be specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are per-person in U.S. Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.