Gaudi Tour by Luxury Minibus in Barcelona with Skip the Line Entrance to Sagrada Familia & Park Guell
Experience the artistic masterpieces of Gaudi onboard a luxury minibus on this premium small group tour – a complete Gaudi experience!
You will begin by visiting the world-renowned and still unfinished Sagrada Familia Basilica, exploring inside with your guide. Take your time admiring the stunning interior and exterior of this remarkable building, a must-do highlight of any trip to Barcelona. Then continue to Park Guell – the unmissable park to the northwest of the city, full of Gaudi's unique and eccentric designs. Then voyage down central Barcelona's stunning Paseo de Gracia boulevard, stopping to admire the intricate facades of La Pedrera and the Casa Battlo. On the way, you will pass by "Casa Vicens" the first masterpiece of Antoni Gaudi. Built between 1883 and 1885 as a summer house for the Vicens family, here he showcased his unparalleled talent that was declared UNESCO World Heritage in 2005.
Throughout the tour, you will visit a complete sample of Gaudi's works – unique, artistic and valuable buildings that have received UNESCO recognition and your guide will not only explain the buildings' history, but also tell stories that put the incredible artistic mind of Antoni Gaudi in context. Bring your camera!
Please Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 3 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
Arrive for check-in no later than 3:15 pm.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum 2 persons required for tour to operate. Hotel pick-up not included; the meeting location will be specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are per-person in U.S. Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
- Busy areas are frequently disinfected
- Guides must wash their hands frequently
- Sanitizing hand gel available for guests and staff
- Transport vehicles and other equipment are disinfected regularly
- Social distancing will be implemented during the tour
- Staff temperature is checked frequently
- The use of face masks in public areas is mandatory in accordance with Spanish government regulations
- Contactless payment of tips is available
- Staff showing symptoms will be required to stay at home
- An official English-speaking guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge
- Luxury minibus
- Skip-the-line tickets to Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
- Audio guides included in Sagrada Familia
- External views of La Pedrera (Casa Mila), Casa Batllo and Casa Museu Gaudi
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
- Food or beverages
- Optional guide gratuities
- Sagrada Familia is a Catholic church, so you must dress appropriately and adhere to the following restrictions: see-through clothing is forbidden, tops must cover the shoulders, plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies are not acceptable, shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh.
- Guided tours may be affected by special circumstances beyond the control of the guides.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Hotel pick-up not included; the meeting location will be specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are per-person in U.S. Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.